- Best Rate Guaranteed
- Exclusive Promotions
- Spring/Summer Complimentary Evening Boat Cruise
How to Arrive by Car
Guests arriving by car can park their vehicle at Piazzale Roma. From there the Hotel Foscari Palace Venice is a short vaporetta ride to the Cà d'Oro boat stop on line 1. The journey should last no more than 15 minutes.
How to Arrive by Train
The boutique hotel Foscari Palace Venice is only 10 minutes away from Santa Lucia train station in the west of the city. Take the vaporetta line 1.
How to Arrive by Plane
Venice Airport is 25 minutes away in private taxi or one hour by Alilaguna hydrofoil.
Some important and interesting sites in Cannaregio include:
- Venice Santa Lucia railway station – the only station in the historic city centre.
- The Venetian Ghetto - centre of Jewish life in the city of Venice and home to five synagogues.
- Ponte delle Guglie – one of two bridges spanning the Cannaregio Canal.
- Ca’ d’Oro (Golden House) – regarded as one of the most beautiful palazzo on the Grand Canal.
- Palazzo Labia – Baroque Venetian palace and one of the last great palazzi.
- Ca’ Vendramin Calergi – Distinguished building home to many famous people but remembered as the place where Richard Wagner died.
The 4 star Hotel Foscari Palace Venice accommodation is located right on the banks of the Grand Canal in the centre of the Cannaregio region of Venice. In fact the hotel’s terrace, as well as some exclusive rooms, offer views out over this majestic canal in the heart of Venice.
Cannaregio is probably one of the most enigmatic, relaxing and authentic of the six sestieri (districts) of Venice. It is a popular residential neighbourhood populated by many Venetians and is relatively peaceful. The hotel’s surrounding area offers guests all the necessary amenities: morning markets, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, cafés, banks and shops.